Referrals are accepted from physicians, social workers, hospital discharge planners, friends and family members, as well as yourself. All referrals must be approved by the client’s physician. Once the order is received from your physician, you will be contacted promptly to schedule your initial evaluation/assessment.
To qualify for Home Health under Medicare:
- You must be covered under Medicare Part A
- You must be Homebound; it takes considerable and taxing effort to leave home.
- The care you need must be medically necessary as determined by the physician You must have a face-to-face encounter with the physician within 90 days prior to or within 30 days from the start of home health services.
- There must be a reasonable expectation that the patients’ needs can be adequately and safely met in the home care environment.
- You must be under the physician’s care.